Tom Brady the Priest

Did you know Tom Brady was a priest of the new responsibility?
Check out this month's Esquire:

"Look at the attention I get: It's because I throw a football. But that's what society values. That's not what God values. God could give a shit, as far as I'm concerned. He didn't invent the game. We did. I have some eye-hand coordination, and I can throw the ball. I don't think that matters to God."

But, he's reminded, the guys you play with routinely state that God does care. "Maybe," Tom Brady says, "but that's not the way I feel. It's a game, man. I have a hell of a lot of fun playing it, don't get me wrong. And it's very competitive and very stimulating. And that's why I do it. But we invented this game."


This is what inspired the guys at epiccarnival to putting together a list of the TOP 10 THINGS THAT GOD VALUES IN TOM BRADY.

sports books | spirituality books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carl Nassib comes out as Christian

International Day of Yoga

PlayersPrayers is back