Miss Fitness International as a nun




Jenny Hendershott won the Ms.Fitness International and Ms.Olympia titles in 2005. In 2004 she came out at the Olympia in a nun outfit performing a "Jesus" routine. Isaac Hinds came to know why:
"I have been battling my faith for over a year and a half. I can be a very private person at times and I had lost 5 friends over the course of 4 months so I was struggling for a while with Death, God, prayer, and the importance of my own life. I wanted to out do the 2003 routine so I kind of put it all together and came up with proclaiming my faith in front of the industry. Again, what do I have to lose and hey I want to entertain and I want to stand out. I loved the end result and I have since found myself and yes, God really is my homeboy."

Femalemuscle.com has all the Pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carl Nassib comes out as Christian

International Day of Yoga

PlayersPrayers is back